Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Science


I attempted to make telephones out of an old set of speakers. Unfortunately, I couldn't get them to work. Casey was interested when I took the speakers out of their housings. Taking things apart is fun for both of us. We tested them several times, but didn't hear any sound come out. I'm really disappointed but we'll try again. Maybe we'll figure out the problem eventually.

We finished "On My Honor". When my dear daughter realized that they weren't going to find the missing boy or his body, I think, she kinda lost interest. Oh well, she persevered anyway.

Then, Casey and I played War and Aria blogged. They've played outside in the rain today, too. It's been so cool out and the overcast skies are sort of creating this cozy environment in the house.

I think about how lucky we are to experience these days together and how they don't have to be in their desks all day. They can play in the rain, play games with their mommy, eat when they are hungry, and learn at their own pace.

No comments: