Monday, February 18, 2008

We finally got outta the house

We're all still coughing our heads off, but we were well enough to visit the park for a little while today. Finally, some fresh air and fun. The kids spent the weekend with Nanny and PawPaw and they didn't want to come home. They played the Xbox all weekend. Aria and Casey are working together to beat that game. It's nice to see them play together.

Aria was pretending with a dolly this morning. She was very sweet. I like to see her using her imagination like that. I can't wait to go to the park this Friday and introduce her to all the little girls her age.

Casey got PawPaw playing video games while they were there this weekend. They are playing along and Casey says, "Well, Casey, you dumbass." In a non-chalant kind of way. PawPaw looks at him. "Casey, what did you say?" He asks, incredulous. "It's okay, PawPaw, I called myself a dumbass." He says very reasonably. What a goof.

Connor has been all about the shapes and alphabet games on the Fisher Price website. He cracks me up when he tries to deal me he want the shape game because he makes the sound effects in the game instead of calling it by its name. It comes out a little like "P ch ch, P ch ch, shhhhhhhhh". Almost, like a train. He's so cute. Unlesss, he's throwing sodas on the kitchen floor, then I have to look a little harder to see my cute boy. Oh, well, that's part of being a mommy and well worth it.

No comments: