Friday, February 15, 2008

My Lasers Go This Way

Casey was explaining to me what it's like without his glasses. "I can't see a thing." He says. I ask, "Is everything blurry?" "No," he replies, "I look this way." He's gesturing toward the left. "And my lasers go this way," gesturing to the right. I smile, choking back a giggle. "So, your lasers are just all outta whack, huh?" I say. "Yep."

We've been playing Xbox all day again because this ridiculous flu/cough/cold/bubonic plague stuff won't go away. Ronnie and I get tired of playing Fable and Casey says he wants to try. "Or, if you want to make me happy, you can play my game with me. He persuades. "I'm not saying you have to play with me, but if you want to make me happy..." Well, of course, a mom wants to make a boy happy. We beat the whole next level. We're an awesome team!

No comments: