Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Is this made from bears?

So, we had another quiet day at home. We're still recovering from this crud by playing the xbox and eating junk food. We did take a short drive to Nanny and Paw Paw's house to get out and to pick up a few groceries.

Casey calls me to the bathroom (where he'd been talking to him self while on the toliet for several minutes). I go in and he's got newspapers spread out at his feet and I pick them up. He says there's this cartoon on one of the pages and he wants me to read it to him. I was required to read it three times. Which I did happily because he wants to follow my finger under each and every word. The punch line was lost on him, but it was very comforting to me.

In the car, Casey is interested in his coat and the purpose of the bear on the front of it. He's thinking out loud when he says, "oh, it's got a bear on it 'cause the coat is made outta bear wool". OMG, how funny is bear wool. Then I read him all the words on the tag. He thought Peek-a-babe was a cute brand name.

Aria is feeling much better and she is contently back in her chair chatting away. Connor got up on the wrong side of the bread this morning, but we're hanging in there. Tomorrow I am hoping that things will be more normal and we can do some crafting or something.

No comments: