Wednesday, January 23, 2008

So far

Its been quiet around here this morning, so far. Connor snuggled with me this morning and it feels so good when he snuggles with me. Casey played on the computer and snuggled with me for just a bit this morning. Aria slept until noon and we are watching That Darn Cat. We finished Alice in Wonderland last night and Casey was still talking about it this morning. He had some issues with her size. Was Alice small when she was in Looking Glassland? If she was, then wouldn't she be bigger then the Jabberwocky in real life? When she got back through the mirror why was the Jabberwocky still bigger then she was? What logic! I love it.

Connor was just on the computer wanting to play Club Penguin and he knew he needed to type a name and password. He said " MMMMMyyyyy Naaaaamme," as he's typing globbly gook. Then, he very delibertly clicked on the password section and did the same thing. Finally, he clicks login and sits back to wait as it does its thing. When it doesn't login he says, "Awwww," and begins the process over again. It was so humorous Ronnie and I just watched him do it for little bit. Connor is looking at the login screen like, "What the hell, I typed in mmmmmyyyy nnaaaaaame." I went over and logged him on then and he was satisfied.

Ronnie and I watched a movie together. It was called The Reckoning. It was pretty good. Wilem Defoe's fake accent was annoying, but other then that it was good.

No comments: