Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm sick

I felt okay this morning but have steadily gotten worse. My throat is killing me. Hopefully, Ronnie can get home soon. I hope I'm over this by Friday. I don't want to miss the Meet and Greet.

Aside, from the sore throat its been a good day. The kids and I all laid on the floor and watch Alice in Wonderland. (The one with Red Buttons in it.) They seemed to really enjoy it. I did, too. I remember watching it as a kid and the Jabberwocky scared the crap out of me. Connor didn't find it as mesmerizing as we did. He thought it was more fun to throw chicken nuggets at us and roll around on top of us.

Casey is engrossed in Word Girl right now and Aria is watching The Game Plan. She played some Zwinky this morning. She and Casey had some problems this morning but have been fine since. She feels like I'm on his side and not hers. I told her I was sorry it seemed that way and that I certainly didn't want her to feel that way. I said I want her to feel like I will always be on her side. I told her, again, to come to me if she's having a problem with him so I can help them work it out before someone gets hurt. She seemed to be relieved. I hope I can make that part of our relationship better.

No comments: